Sunday 5 May 2013

GLOSSYBOX.


So if you haven't heard already, Glossybox is a company which delivers 5 beauty goodies to your door a month, beautifully packaged, for the price of £10 per month. Me being the beauty junkie I am, I had to give it a go - and to be honest I am shocked it has taken me this long to sign up! So today I received my first box which I can say I absolutely love. I think the whole idea is amazing, and you can even choose your preferences online when you subscribe so they know what is best to send you. This month I received a 'Coconut Latte' body butter which smells AMAZING and is gorgeous on the skin, 'Lipcote' which is a product you put on top of your lipstick to keep it in place (I haven't tried this yet but looking forward to it as I wear lipstick quite often). There was also a beautifully smelling perfume sample, an Essie nail polish and Dermologica's microfoliant powder which is great if you are after flawless skin (I have always been a huge fan of their products). Overall I am SUPER pleased with this. You definitely get your moneys worth and I highly recommend you sign up if you like these products. I cannot wait to see what I get in next months Glossybox.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all your lovely comments! Please leave your blog url's and I will happily check them out! x