Sunday 19 May 2013

GO WILDCATS.





Summer is on its way and I STILL haven't got a colourful wardrobe. My outfits still very much consist of monochrome palettes, and as bad as it is, I do love it. Sporty looks are still my fave trend at the mo so here is a simple look I have put together with faux leather shorts and a super cool jersey top I found. I've gotta say, my favourite piece from this look has GOT to be my new mesh bag from Monki. It isn't the most practical buy as there is only one handle, which I can imagine ripping off if I was to fill the bag with heavy items, but looks wise, this bag is on point. Loving the sci-fi look. 

Wayfarer Sunglasses: RAY-BAN, Silver ID Chain Necklace: EBAY, Striped Jersey: SHEINSIDE.COM, PU Sporty Shorts: SHEINSIDE.COM, Cut-out Boots: CHOIES.COM, Mesh Zip Bag: MONKI

3 comments:

  1. This is such a perfect outfit (as usual!) I LOVE the mesh bag, monki is so great I wish they had more stores! I also love the leather shorts, I want your wardrobe!

    xoxo
    fashionable-addict

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bag is gorgeous!
    follow please <3
    http://yourfashionboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments! Please leave your blog url's and I will happily check them out! x