Wednesday 1 May 2013

NEW GOODIES.







So now that all my uni work is out of the way I have had time for shopping and time for blogging! I'm excited. Here are some of my small new goodies I quickly bought yesterday:

Mirrored Sunglasses: £4.99 - H&M - I love these babies. I have been looking for a nice mirrored pair for a while and with that kind of price you can't go wrong. They go with pretty much any outfit and look super cool and sci-fi/chic. If you don't like the mirrors they had normal lenses too!

MAC Mineralize Foundation: £24 - MAC - I have been looking for a lightweight/everyday foundation for a while and this one is perfect for my skin. It does need setting with a powder, however gives a lovely natural finish. This is suitable for dry skin types. My shade is NW20.

MAC Zoom Lash Mascara: £14 - MAC

Sinful Colors Nail Polish: £1.99 - Boots - I'm loving everything white at the moment so why not involve my nails?! Again this price can't be turned down.

Hunger Magazine: Issue 4: £4.95 - I LOVE this magazine and the latest issue has just been released. The photography in there is beyond creative and the contemporary edge makes it right up my street. Featuring Rita Ora, Iggy Azelea, Jessie J, Gabrielle Aplin and more it's definitely worth a peak (bargain).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all your lovely comments! Please leave your blog url's and I will happily check them out! x