Another day with too much time to spare. It consisted of a very intense gym sesh, a delightful 6 minute sun bed and a challenging weekly food shop for the Mother. Oh, and photographing my outfit of course. Now to catch up on last nights Made in Chelsea and perhaps one or two episodes of Gossip Girl. Or maybe ten...
Wow, I've finally got out of bed and refrained myself from watching another episode of Gossip Girl so I can actually put together a blog post - this is big news. I definitely have too much time on my hands at the moment.
I hope everyone had a lovely bank holiday! Here is my OOTD...
Hey guys! Yesterday I had the pleasure of heading down to the o2 arena to watch Drake perform on his tour. It was so much fun and we were so close that you could literally see his sweat!
Apologies that I only have the one photo of what I wore. I just took a quick snap before I headed out. I wanted to wear something quite stylish but also comfortable to wear in the long awaited queue. This is what I ended up with!
Since my intern at Asos, I have been overly obsessed with adding their goods into my basket and 'accidentally' hitting the checkout icon. Who can blame me when beauties like these bless your computer screen?!
I got these two pairs of platforms delivered at the weekend and I knew I had to do a post to show my readers. If you're anything like me, platforms are your best friend, and when you get gorgeous finds like this, you can't say no! I'm in love.
Asos EAST SIDE Leather Ankle Boots(click here) : Currently reduced from £65 to £48.50
New Look @ Asos Tessy Platform Heeled Sandals (click here) : £29.99
I thought I would share with you in closer detail my amazing new cat eye sunglasses from Asos. I have fallen for them and I'm hoping I can spread the love for them far and wide!
I've been searching for the perfect pair since last Summer, however I struggled to find any that weren't too OTT, that suited my face shape and were still awesome and stylish! After trying on a number of pairs and having no luck, I ordered these beauties and they did all of those things. At £12 they're a God send and I can't seem to take them off!
Asos have a range of amazing sunglasses this season at such good costs! Go check them out NOW!
What a lovely Saturday it's been. Me and the boyfriend headed out to Shoreditch and enjoyed the most amazing fish and chips for lunch. We then made our way to Covent Garden where we did the usual kind of activities such as walk around the markets and watched the street entertainers for minutes on end. We went for a lovely dinner at Raymond Blanc's Brasserie and sat outside underneath the patio heaters. Cute right?! Anyway, here is my OOTD. Although I wanted to wear a lighter jacket out in the gorgeous weather, I'm still a bit of a wuss and couldn't bare the cool breeze. Therefore my faux fur babe joined me regardless.
So today I received my amazing new Canon 7D through the post and had to get out of the house to test it as the sun was shining and it would just have been rude not to! Me and my friend headed out Shoreditch and she kindly took a few photos of my outfit today. I'm in total awe by the photo's this little (or not so little) beauty captures! I'm totally in love.
Hooray! I've finally got into Polyvore! You can follow me @ NatalieJadeLoves. What a great way to browse the fashions! Can't believe it's taken me this long.
So here is probably one of my favourite looks at the moment. I'm absolutely obsessed with cleated platform boots, however I still haven't managed to find the perfect ones for me to buy (although the Jeffrey Campbell's are a close call). If I could wear anything at the moment, with the right amount of money in my pocket, this would be it. Enjoy!
Hey guys. I thought I would briefly share on my blog that I'm currently in the middle of a full time internship at Asos with the PR department. It's long days and I'm very busy, however you can catch up with my daily blog posts about my placement and see what I'm getting up to here www.london-fashion-intern.blogspot.co.uk
What's a New Year without a mega wish-list to kick it off? Christmas has left me well and truly broke, but whats the harm in a few fancy treats to oneself (other than a broken bank account of course)? Here is my desired wish-list for January 2014!
1. One of the most wanted items on January's wish-list is the Canon 5D Mark ii. My current DSLR is way past it's time, after having it for a good 5 years, it's time for an upgrade and this camera caught my attention after reading it's ratings. Hopefully I will be uploading some mega high quality images this year!
2. Black ripped skinny jeans are a classic look at the moment. They look great with anything and you really cant go wrong with a pair of good comfy skinnies. These are from Topshop.
3. River Island Clean Silver Knuckle Ring - I love silver jewellery at the moment and this ring can make any outfit look just that extra bit striking. You can buy this one from Asos for just £5!
4. The Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair serum has been on my wish-list for months, and now that they have brought out this advanced formula I have to have it. I have tried the samples and I must say I noticed a difference in the radiance of my skin after one night of use. Still trying to find the £50 to spend on this however...
5. Olivia Burton Gold Watch - I really do need a watch as my River Island MK dupe is just not working for me anymore. This is a really gorgeous watch and I would very much like to have it please! You can get it from Asos for £95.
6. I do love a good foundation. I tend to go for the dewy finish on my skin, and this Nars Sheer Glow foundation does exactly that. It's just a shame it's so pricey (around the £30 mark).
7. With the cold weather, I'm stocking up on nice jumpers to shove on with skinny jeans. This Weekday grey sweater caught my attention - £55
8. Finally, another big part of my wish list is these Stella McCartney Ecoleather Combat Boots. No I can't afford these at £675 but I really NEED to find a good replica. I have seen on Choies a very similar pair, however I have heard very bad reviews and they don't look good in the flesh. If anyone knows of where I can get a good pair, feel free to comment and I will love you forever!
My skin situation has been somewhat a roller coaster over the passed 6 months or so, with regular trips to the doctors to find out what exactly has been causing my out of control acne. After a number of tests, I have been diagnosed with a condition that means my hormone levels are all over the shop. Unfortunately for me, one of these symptoms is typically, acne.
There are so many articles online about how the 'only way' to clear skin is through a healthy lifestyle involving diet and regular exercise. I began exercising every day and purely clean eating for 4 months solid. However, even with a strict skincare routine involving high end products, there was still no luck. When I returned to uni (considering my depressing student budget, my lack of nutritious meals and the absence of any form of exercise), I was terrified that my skin was going to continue getting worse. This is where I am excited to share with my readers some absolutely amazing products that I have discovered that have made my skin crystal clear, without prescription creams, drugs or a change in lifestyle. It's all down to the products, and considering I'm a stressed out, hormonal imbalanced wreck with a rather unhealthy lifestyle, I'm pretty amazed at what these products have done for me!
1. When I'm in the shower, I remove all of the previous nights products with warm water, or if I have any going, a very simple facial soap with no harsh chemicals. This ensures the skin isn't dried out or stripped too much of any oils.
2. Next I tone my face with a SPRAY toner. This is important because again, too much toner can strip the skin. This is the gentler method and Boots Botanics is perfect for me. It's full of organic goodness and only £4.99
3. Before applying any makeup, I like to use a very simple moisturiser. I usually just use whatever is knocking around, either Ren, e45 or Simple. Something along those lines.
1. To remove the majority of my makeup I like to use Boots Botanics cleansing wipes. These are great because they are very gentle on the skin and the actual wipe itself its extremely soft with a natural feel. Also full of organic goodness, these are £3.49. They are great compared to other cleansing wipes because they don't contain any harsh chemicals that dry out the skin. I would never use these alone as they do not remove all of the makeup, you would need to use a good 3 to do so, however they are brilliant at removing the first lot.
2. Boots Simply Sensitive eye makeup remover also does what it says on the tin! Just a lovely, simple oil-based solution that removes even waterproof mascara. Just a few sweeps using cotton wool and the job is done! £2.79
3. Now, getting to the exciting products that have made the biggest difference to my skin...I have started using the raved about cleanser that is Emma Hardie's amazing face cleansing balm. It honestly is divine. At £34 for 100ml it seems a lot to spend, but with its gorgeous smell and the actual feel of the oils as they melt onto your face is amazing. The reason why this is so good compared to other cleansers is because it is so gentle on the skin, it is full of essential oils that condition the skin, and it removes every trace of makeup. I massage this into my face and remove using warm water and a muslin cloth.
4. After hearing Caroline Hirons rave about the p50 exfoliating toner, I knew I needed something along these lines. But at £50 a pop, there was no way I could afford this being a student, so I ended up trying out Pixi's dupe - Glow Tonic. This is a really lovely toner that gently exfoliates the top layer of skin and removes any remaining grime. It leaves your skin tight and glowing and I have noticed a major decrease in the amount of pimples on my face. A really lovely product with natural extracts for £16.
5. The last step before going to bed is to moisturise my face. I am really big on using oils to do this as I believe they are much beneficial for the skin. I like to mix Balance Me's radiance face oil (£30) with the Body Shop's tea tree night lotion (£9) to get the best of both products. Together they kill bacteria, moisturise, and feed the skin of many beneficial nutrients. I smother this all over my face and wake up in the morning with lovely soft and glowing skin. Another two great products that have had a huge impact.
I hope this has helped anyone in search of some guidance to a clear complexion! Comment if you enjoyed and feel free to ask any questions. I really do feel passionately about these products!