Monday 20 May 2013

GLOSSYBOX: MAY.

Ok so this is my second Glossbox I have received and I still cannot get over how cool it is for the price! £10 + postage a month and you are getting double, if not more of your monies worth in amazing products. This month I have received a 'Divine Oil', which actually smells 'divine', plus oils are all the rage at the moment, being the number 1 essential to healthy skin and hair. I also received a Bellapierre lipgloss in 'raspberry' which is a lovely shade and smells great, Fairy Lashes mascara which I am yet to try, a Beautiful Movements primer which is designed to mattify skin and prep for makeup, however can be mixed with pigments to create eyeliners and cream blushers - an excellent product. As well as Glossybox's own branded mini nail files, perfect for your handbag, I also received the most amazing face hydrating moisturiser from L'Occitane, called Angelica Hydration Cream, which I can hands up say is the best face cream I have ever used. I absolutely love it and will definitely be buying it in the near future. The scent is gorgeous, and the product is full of organic goodness which is a bonus, but most of all, it instantly refreshes the skin, plumping it up and bringing it alive. I have never experienced this with a regular moisturiser and I highly recommend this product. If you haven't signed up to Glossybox yet and you're a beauty junkie like me - go and do it! I promise you you won't be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all your lovely comments! Please leave your blog url's and I will happily check them out! x