Tuesday 10 September 2013

NEW IN: MISSGUIDED.


Being a fashion student in London, I find it extremely hard to keep up with the latest trends with my lack of funds, and this is definitely not a cool thing for an aspiring fashionista. Luckily, for people like myself, we have Missguided which allows us to dress ourselves at a bargain price. I've been paying my rent for my new house in London over the course of the summer, without the help of a student loan may I add, so my bank account surely isn't in a good state at the moment (cry). It came to the point where I decided I deserved a treat after all my hard work attempting to pay the £530 a month rent throughout my time off uni. Yes I said attempting (cry again). Of course I thought I'd share with my readers my little treats that I purchased off the site, and what a surprise, they're all black! 

1. Open Back Bodysuit - I saw this on the website and thought it was such a classy piece. The neckline did it for me - it's so feminine. This is my first ever bodysuit so I'm really excited to wear it. It's really flattering, and although it was only £6.49, it fits me like a glove and looks so expensive paired with a statement necklace. A bra is a no-no with this one so I need to work around that little obstacle! 

2. Shoulder-less Crop Top - This was another bargain at £4.49. It's so simple but super cute and sassy. It goes with pretty much anything and can be worn dressed up with jewellery and heels or dressed down with jeans and a cardigan. I love it  and looks awesome with prominent collar bones (I have a little obsession).

3. Asymmetric Zip Leather Skirt - This is the piece I'm most excited about because I've been wanting one for so long! I've finally got my hands on this bad boy for £19.99 and I absolutely love it. These origami style pieces are so in right now and they add so much character to an outfit. I'm very excited to wear this. It fits so well and is very flattering!

post signature

16 comments:

  1. That leather skirt is amazing! Great purchases!

    xo Deborah
    Coffee, Prose and Pretty Clothes

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love missguided, I really want that leather skirt!x

    electra-violet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great picks. I've been hearing so much about Missguided lately, I need to check them out.

    I'm a new follower xx
    http://bigbeautybag.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jealous, dying to buy everything from Missguided right now. The leather skirt is amazing!
    www.lost-in-wonderland.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow!!! this leather skirt is stunning!
    please visit me in free time:)
    http://mesmerize87.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. My buys are often black too :) Love the asymmetry on the skirt... how fun!

    xo, alison*elle

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful pieces, especially love the skirt <3

    xx
    Tatiana
    http://tatiana-kurnosova.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love everything black
    Great ones

    http://sandysandhu.blogspot.com/2013/09/the-bodycon-skirt.html#

    ReplyDelete
  9. great stuff,the skirt is very cool :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hay lovely, only just getting around to replying to your comment on my blog. I use a Sony NEX-5R. :)

    Adrienne @ Late Night Nonsense | Bloglovin' | YouTube

    ReplyDelete
  11. That leather skirt is incredible, gotta love a bit of Missguided! Great blog new follower xox

    Eliza
    www.beautifullyshallow.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your finds ^^ I love bloggers that are real people, who can't spend 500 pounds on a jacket! I admire you! Thanks for your lovely comment on our blog, we are now following you on GFC and Bloglovin'!
    Wanna float with us? http://www.floatstardust.blogspot.com
    The Floating Team!

    ReplyDelete
  13. The leather skirt looks gorgeous!!

    http://www.iwantfashion.co.uk
    UK High Street Fashion
    Get the latest offers and sicount codes with us!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments! Please leave your blog url's and I will happily check them out! x