Tuesday 30 July 2013

MISSGUIDED FAVOURITES.


Recently I've been so impressed with Missguided's website with the number of super fashionable pieces on there for amazing prices. Whenever I feel I need a few extra pieces of clothing, it is always my no.1 go to for an awesome bargain. I also find that the post and packaging is really efficient and a reasonable price. It's safe to say I never feel guilty after a Missguided spree! 

I have put together a collage of some of my favourite bits at the moment - some I hope to purchase very soon! Some lovely pieces at unbeatable prices, I hope you enjoy!

1. Leather Asymmetric Skirt: £16.99 - Link here
2. White Bandage Crop Top: £9.99 - Link here
3. Black Crop Top with Chain Straps: £14.99 - Link here
4. Cream Wrap Blouse: £19.99 - Link here
5. Lace and Mesh Crop Top: £14.99 - Link here
6. Crochet Crop Top: £19.99 - Link here
7. Monochrome Lace Jumpsuit: £32.99 - Link here
8. Studded Strappy Heels: £35.99 - Link here
9. Blue Suede Stilettos: £26.99 - Link here 
post signature

9 comments:

  1. I'm in love with number 1. Thanks for sharing! :)

    Cholfable

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picks! That leather skirt is AMAZING. If all my wages this week go to Missguided, I know who to blame :D

    love your blog :)

    fromtopshoptotemperley.blogspot.co.uk

    Shannon xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love number 9!!!

    www.loshoppingaitempidellacrisi.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love number 9, those white shoes <3 Craving for all this stuff <3 Awesome! Im following you on gfc, darling!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been wanting those studded strappy heels! I also love the asymmetric skirt. =)

    xxoo
    Aetherlily.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg those shoes n neckale!!! very perfect combination!! <3
    Anyway, wanna follow each other? Just let me know ;)

    aiiness

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great choice :) I'm obsessed with missguided.

    Please check out my fashion & fitness blog?

    http://terriface01.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments! Please leave your blog url's and I will happily check them out! x